Welcome to my new home, to help you find your new home.
by James Rea
on Friday, November 9th, 2018 at 10:30am.
I love to sit down with you guys over coffee to listen to what you want and need from a new home. It’s this personal connection and conversation that inspires me every day! But I realize that sometimes you don’t have time for meetings at Jonny Bean, Bread Milk and Honey and the like, so that’s why I’ve been working with an amazing team of developers to create our new website!
So, let me give you a quick walkthrough of the new site (there’s my real estate side coming out) so you can make the most of it when you don’t have the time for a coffee.
1) User-friendly: It’s YOU(ser) (sorry, couldn’t help myself) friendly! With so different people shopping for houses online, we needed to provide a site that’s easy as 1-2-3 to navigate in finding your new home.
2) Search wherever, whenever: Most people (myself included) are on their smartphones, tablets and other devices more than we’re on a conventional laptop or desktop computer. So while other real estate companies are chained to desktops, we’ve designed this website with a “mobile first” mindset, allowing you to search for your perfect home wherever and whenever you want – whether that’s between meetings, or at your favourite coffee shop.
3) Custom searches: When you talk to me, you can tell me exactly what you want, so why should our website be any different? To make sure you can find the right home for you, we’ve focused on offering you completely customizable searches. Whether you know exactly what you're looking for or just browsing, we’ve made our home search a one-stop-shop for all your real estate needs. For example, you can search: “Coaldale Bungalows ($200,000-$250,000)”, or search as detailed as: “Lethbridge, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, finished basement, in Legacy ridge.”
4) Neighbourhood specific: This customization includes a neighbourhood function, which gives you the power to search for your preferred neighbourhood. So if you want to see all the listings In “Country Meadows in Lethbridge” you can find that too!
5) Keeps you updated: Your schedule is packed, so you need help staying in the loop. Since our site operates in real time, once you sign up and save searches, every new property that pops up matching your criteria is sent to you instantly!
6) Instant home valuation: We’ve also created an easy to use system to give you a Comparative Market Analysis (just a fancy word for home valuation) for properties in Lethbridge and the surrounding area.
7) See your listing before you see your listing: We’ve incorporated advanced technology allowing you access to virtual tours, drone videos and 360 views of listings that you can see and experience right on your handheld device.
8) Expert knowledge: We also provide free resources for both buyers and sellers right on the site, available to you anywhere, anytime.
9) Expert resources: (Cue TV presenter voice) But, that’s not all… We spent a lot of time thinking about the feedback we’ve received from our customers, and we’ve done our best to include everything we could to make your life easier. That means we’ve included a mortgage calculator, tips for first time buying and, for those who are selling, we have a great marketing plan!
10)It just looks good: We may be biased, but we love how this new site looks. It’s just so dang sexy! We think a clean, user-friendly site that’s also good-looking is a must-have when searching for real estate. We’re confident you’ll enjoy your experience searching for a home in Lethbridge and the surrounding area!
And, as we continue to ramp up the site and receive feedback from you, we’ll have more to add including blogs, vlogs, testimonials and market updates.
So, whether you want to meet face to face over a cup of coffee at your favourite cafe, or if you prefer to do your searching online, we’re here to make your life easier. Our team loves to meet with you to hear about your real estate goals and dreams, and to find out where we can assist you in this endeavour.
Drop us a line today and let’s come up with a plan to make your real estate dreams a reality!